PPETech P2 Level 2 face mask mask
- Filters >98% of airborne particles
- Level 2 fluid resistance
- Tested and certified in Australian laboratories
- Comfortable ear loops and adjustable nose clip achieving a tight seal
- Individually wrapped
- TGA authorisation number ARTG 352290
- Australian made
Suitable for general community, aged care, GPs, food service, industrial use, general hospital use.
- 24 Boxes
- Each box contains 25 individually packaged and sealed masks
Price excludes shipping
P2 Face Mask with Earloops
Having a full face mask is a must while working in several industries. Just a few examples include workspaces related to care for the elderly, food services, hospitals, the general community, and industrial spaces.
Along with the ability of the mask to filter out potentially harmful particles, you also want it to be comfortable for wearing. In a medical environment or any job that requires dealing with people, the mask will probably be on for several hours at a time. Unfortunately, many full face respirator mask reviews are not too heartening. Many wearers have complained about the difficulty in breathing, uncomfortable loops, and other issues with their masks.
With these aims in mind, AusMed Health has worked hard to bring you the best full face respirator mask. Our P2 respirator mask with earloops is now available for ordering. Let’s take a look at what it has to offer.
Why Should You Choose the AusMed P2 Respirator Mask?
When you select AusMed Health for your medical protective gear, know that we only provide top-quality, durable items. With our respirator P2 mask, wearer can be sure of the following perks:
- Level 2 fluid resistance
- Filtering of more than 98 percent of airborne particles before they reach the mouth or nose
- Testing and certification from Australian laboratories
- Adjustable PP-coated twin wire nose clip to provide a snug yet comfy fit
- Comfortable spandex ear loops for extended wearing
- Individual wrapping for safe sharing with others and packing for travelling purposes
- Australian manufacturing
- Layers of cotton and polypropylene
- No latex material
If you are wondering about the certifications of our P2 respirator mask, we can provide those as well. Simply check the product description or contact our staff to access the technical data sheet, TGA certificate, VicLab report, certification of conformation, and Australian-made certificate for our masks.
How to Utilize Our P2 Respirator Mask
If you are ready to get the best P2 respirator mask Melbourne has available, here are some precautions to keep in mind:
- The mask's storage location must be in a dry and cool place, without any direct sunlight
- The shelf life is a minimum of two years and a maximum of 5 years from the manufacturing date (this should be on the packaging base)
- Make sure to follow the directions for use: take the mask from its packaging after washing your hands; press the mask against your face; place the ear loops over the ears, and push the nose guard firmly down until you have a tight fit
Why Go With AusMed Health?
At AusMed Health, we realise the need for masks that make for comfortable wearing while also providing the required safety level. Any professional will be glad to use our P2 respirator mask as it is a daily requirement. It’s time to stock up on these as soon as possible.
If you still have any questions about our masks, our trained and experienced staff will be glad to assist you. Get in touch today using the email address firstname.lastname@example.org or get more information about ordering online by visiting https://www.ausmedhealth.com.au/pages/contact-us