AMD P2 Level 3 Face Mask Nano-tech mask, 4-layer (T4) ear loop.
Each carton contains 20 boxes of 50 individually packaged masks.
TGA registered: 335982
- More breathable than almost any other P2 face mask on the market
- First P2 certified face mask manufactured in Australia
- Trusted by medical professionals across the globe
- 99.66% of airborne particles are filtered out by specialised nano-filter technology, including viruses, as tested by VICLAB (BSI) 17.7.20 (compared to approximately 60% for imported masks on the market)
- Bacterial Filtration Efficiency (BFE) ≥99.92% AS 4381 Level 3
- 4 protective layers to protect you from airborne viruses
- Cutting-edge nanotechnology, to make them light and breathable
- Stylish White
Nano-tech P2 face mask features advanced filtering and design details that allow them to be worn comfortably for extended periods of time while maintaining their class-leading functionality over standard melt blown filter face masks.
Cutting-edge nanofibre filters are incorporated into a face-contouring design that create an effective barrier against potentially harmful airborne particles and aerosols such as dust, virus, and bacteria. Nanofibre technology ensures excellent breathability and lightness with the assurance of four protective layers.
Technology: Nano-filters, comprised of nano-fibres, deliver higher filtration efficiency than standard melt blown filters and are lighter and more breathable. They also maintain their functionality after exposure to moisture while typical filters lose their electrostatic properties once exposed to water. AMD’s nano-filters are water resistant and protective against airborne particles, aerosols, and liquid.
Fit: Innovative three panel design fits naturally around the nose and mouth creating a better seal. Elastic ear loops hold the face mask securely in place. A soft inner layer and a padded nose bridge wire provide extra comfort.
Comfort: Nano-filter face masks are lighter than standard face masks and allow enhanced breathability which allow them to be worn for hours. The three panel design unfolds to shape naturally around the face maximising ventilation while still maintaining an effective seal. Nano-filter face masks are potentially viable options for individuals with breathing difficulties.
Packaging: Each nano-filter face mask is individually packaged to maintain sterility and designed to fold flat to facilitate portability and storage. Individual wrapping makes it convenient to carry and distribute without contamination.
Box dimensions: 185mm x 120mm x 140mm (24 boxes in a carton)
Box weight: 215g (24 boxes in a carton)
Carton dimensions: 550mm x 500mm x 290mm
Carton weight: 6kg (including contents)
For bulk orders over 1 carton please contact AusMed Health.